EKINOX ONE REHAB
Ekinox One Rehab focuses more on the horse rehab and recovery areas by offering the following pre-set programs:
- ATROPHY: it avoids weakness and decrease in muscle mass by keeping muscle fibers active in periods of inactivity due to injury.
- MASSAGE: It segregates endorphins and stimulates the circulatory system through muscular activation. It allows to decrease muscular overloads and relax the muscles.
- RECOVERY: It helps muscle activation before competition or training session. It increases body temperature and improves muscle activation which will ultimately reduce the possibility of injury due to lack of warm-up.
- CORE: It improves the work of the core by focusing on the relevant muscles in the collection work, decreasing the likelihood of back pain due to muscle weakness.
- BACK PAIN: Specific work in non-acute injuries or muscular overloads in the back pain. It decreases the muscular tension of the affected area and increases the segregation of endorphins.
- CAPILLARIZATION: It helps the segregation of endorphins and improves muscle activation in muscle overloads and trigger points by increasing oxygenation. This program can be applied before a session of stretching by helping to increase the temperature and elasticity of muscle tissue.
- EkiSuit (Horse Body Suit) 1
- EkiBrain (Remote Control Display) 1
- EkiBox (Terminal for EMS) 1
- EkiBox Case 1
- Water bottle sprayer 1
- Carry on luggage 1
- Program Rehab 1